Massive Antique Sale (Part 6)
17951 MN-371 Brainerd, MN 56401
Saturday, August 27th (9am-3pm)
Sunday, August 28th (9am-3pm)
Part six of this estate features a new selection of high-quality antiques including: Primitives, Red Wing crocks and churns, selection of oil paintings, art pottery, antique furniture, an amazing glassware selection, many high-end lamps, Victorian antiques, estate jewelry, many oil lamps, antique toys/dolls and much more!
All items featured in the photos are available at this sale
Items are displayed and priced, no bidding takes place. To prevent overcrowding, we limit the number of customers on the property, at a given time by using a number system. Numbers are distributed an hour before the sale each day at 8am. Numbers will be given to you at your vehicle from 8:00am-8:30am.
The first 50 customers will get access to the sale starting at 9:00am. Maximum capacity of 50 customers at a time.
• Cash or check only.
• Items are sold as-is; all sales are final.
• All items must be removed from property by 3pm Sunday.
• No pre-sales, Prices are not quoted before the sale.
• Items are discounted further on Sunday, 50% off items under $50 and 30% off items over $50.
• Parking lot can accommodate the first 40-50 vehicles. Overflow parking on Gull Lake Dam Rd.
Loading more photos, please wait…