Massive Antique Sale
Part 9 – Final Sale for Rudsenske Estate
Friday, June 23rd (9am-3pm)
Saturday, June 24th (9am-3pm)
Sunday, June 25th (9am-3pm)
The Final Sale for this Estate Includes Over 15,000 Items and Bulk Lots Featuring; Antique Furniture – Primitives – Stoneware – Cut Glass – Schaefer Decoys – Victorian Oil Paintings – Art Pottery – Oil Lamps – Selection of China/Dinnerware – Carnival Glass – RS Prussia – Mid-Century Pottery/Lighting/Kitchenware – Vintage Quilts/Wool Blankets and Much More!
All items featured in the photos are part of this sale.
After each sale, a new selection of antiques from the estate are added. Approximately 80% of the items are new to each sale.
Final Sale Discounts
- Friday: Price as Marked.
- Saturday: 50% off all items.
- Sunday: 75% off all items.
- Also on Sunday: Fill a bag or tote in the large building only.
- $10 per supplied bag or $20 per tote (25 gallon maximum)
- Please bring your own boxes/totes and packing paper on Sunday.
- No limit on the number of bags or totes you can purchase.
Two buildings will be used for this sale. Each building will have separate checkouts and holding areas. Customers may not put items back once they are in a holding area. We will use the same number system and customers can enter either building. Items cannot be transferred between buildings. Customers may bring their own shopping basket for this sale.
The largest building has over 800 boxes/flats of inventory. Boxes/flats cannot be mixed, split, or items sold individually. All displays and shelving will be for sale but cannot be picked up until Sunday. This excludes risers/crates marked NFS.
Please bring help to load items.
All items are displayed and priced, no bidding takes place. To prevent overcrowding, we limit the number of customers on the property, at a given time by using a number system. Numbers are distributed an hour before the sale each day at 8am. Numbers will be given to you at your vehicle from 8:00am-8:15am. After this time, please get your number at the door.
The first 150 customers will get access to the sale starting at 9:00am.
Due to the large amount of inventory, expect longer checkout times.
- Cash or check only.
- Items are sold as is; all sales are final.
- All items must be removed from property by 3pm Sunday.
- No pre-sales, Prices are not quoted before the sale.
- Parking lot can accommodate the first 40-50 vehicles. Overflow parking on Gull Lake Dam Rd.
The photos below are of the primary building.
Photos of the secondary/bulk building will be posted in mid-June.